About North American Enterprises
North American Enterprises is an independently owned company that was founded in 2003. The company was started to provide manufacturers with a company that focuses on equipment used in potential explosive atmospheres. All of our engineering staff have more than 25 years of experience to ensure you are working directly with some of the most experienced engineers in the field. It is also our goal to be able to provide manufacturers with whatever worldwide approvals they need on their equipment.
Ask a Technical Expert
Get an Answer Fast
Get a Free Quote
Let's Get Started
We Offer Personalized Service
North American Enterprises Assists Manufacturers With:
- Understanding the requirements that apply to their equipment.
- Provide worldwide certifications on their equipment to fit their needs.
- Helping them understand what revisions are needed with the equipment should the equipment not comply with applicable requirements.
- Providing consulting services when they need intensive help in re-designing or designing equipment to meet the explosive atmosphere requirements.
Why Work With Us?
Another advantage of working with North American Enterprises is that a single engineer works with you on all your explosive atmosphere approvals to streamline and make the approval process faster and more cost effective.
North American Enterprises has the ability to conduct testing at our facility or our staff can travel to your facility to assess and test larger equipment at your facility.
Areas of Specialty
- Intrinsic safety
- Non-Incendive Equipment
- Purged and Pressurized Equipment
- Increased Safety
- Flameproof / Explosion-proof
- Oil Immersion
- Non-Electrical (Mechanical) Equipment
If you need to reach us right away contact us by phone or send us a FAX. We respond to most email inquries within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).